Summer break is a great time for you to disconnect from your daily life, work, and commitments. It is a time to break loose from the routine, travel and spend quality time with loved ones. As the summer is coming to an end, you are probably thinking; "It’s time to get back on track with my health goals!"
Yes, you may have strayed away from your routine with sleep, hydration, exercise and diet but it’s okay!
We want you to look back on your summer with positivity and hold off from feeling guilty or regretting any choices you have made! As simple as it gets, here are our tips on how to get back on track.
- Organize your nutrition and meals ahead of time! Start with healthy grocery shopping, meal prepping and stocking up on healthy snacks. Weekends are the best time to do it.
- Pressed for time and not a fan of cooking? Sign up to our meal plans that will help you control your portions and ensure the correct nutrition and consistency in meal timings to help you achieve your goals.
- Get your sleeping patterns back on track. Set daily alarms in the morning and reminders to sleep in the evening around the same time. Keeping the phone away when you head to bed can really help!
- Stay hydrated. Achieving your daily intake of water might be a challenge; thus, buying a new water bottle to track your daily intake throughout the day can act as a great reminder.
- Pick up on your workout routine.Gradually get back on your previous exercise routine to prevent any excess fatigue or injury. Challenge yourself by trying out new exercises or activities.
You don’t have to start with all of these at once! Start with the ones that are easier for you. There is no specific time of how long it should take; just remember, this is still part of your health journey, so enjoy the sense of achievement as you go!