What’s the ‘Vegan’ Meal Plan?
The vegan meal plan is a plant-based diet that excludes all animal products. It is composed of a large variety of fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, and seeds to ensure the suitable intake of key nutrients and avoid any nutritional deficiencies. This plan adapts to the veganism lifestyle and is also convenient for those transitioning to vegan eating habits.
Why the ‘Vegan’ Meal Plan?
Our plant-based foods are higher in fiber which helps in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. They are also richer in iron, potassium, magnesium, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. The vegan plan not only provides short-term results but it also has significant long-term benefits as it helps maintain heart health, lowers the risk of chronic disease, and enhances weight loss.
Our clients favourites
• Chickpeas, tofu & sun-dried tomato salad.
• Moudardara, rice & green lentils cooked with grilled onions & oriental spices.
• Overnight oats with peanut butter and almond milk and blueberries.
Did you know?
• Beans are plant foods rich in nutrients & are considered to be a good source of fiber.
• Dairy products are not the only source of calcium and can be swapped for dairy-free products such as soy milk, oat milk, almond milk, or hazelnut milk.