What’s the ‘Low Carb’ Meal Plan?
The low carb – high-protein plan is designed with a high breakdown of proteins to cover your nutritional requirements, curb your cravings, and provide you with good sources of fiber while avoiding restrictions.
With its right distribution of macronutrients, it will help enhance your muscle mass whilst increasing your satiety and boosting your metabolism.
Why the ‘Low Carb’ Meal Plan?
When eating healthy and feeling full and satisfied, your cravings for snacks will decrease which will lead to weight loss. By providing a variety of lean sources of proteins such as red meat, chicken, and seafood, the low-carb plan offers healthy sources of soluble and insoluble carbohydrates primarily sourced from vegetables that aids digestion and gut health.
In addition to that, if you are experiencing Irritable Bowel Syndromes (IBS) symptoms such as bloating, stomach cramps, and diarrhea, the low carb – high protein plan will support your gut health.
Our clients favourites
• Beef Teriyaki with Zoodles
• Prawn Nasi Goreng with Cauliflower Rice
• Kung Pao Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice
Did you know?
• Your hair is made of a protein called keratin.
• Proteins play an important role in the growth & healing of the body as well as the transportation of oxygen throughout the body.